Monday, March 27, 2017

Brain on the Rack and other Tortures.

So I racked my brain trying to figure out what to write tonight.  I was empty couldn't figure it out for the life of me.  What injustices need me to fly in and shine my light of justice on.  Well the answer never really sprung out at me but other things floated through my disorganized brain.
  Why are we as a society so screwed up?  Our priorities are totally out of order.  We blame the victim and cheer the aggressor like a hero. Willing to give to frivolous endeavors but when people are in true need we seem to be offended by their trembling hand before us.
  We go on and on about how we should make a difference but only vote when it comes to television talent shows.  When the fate of our country is on the line we can't be bothered them we throw a tantrum when we do not like the out come.  Really!
   When did the fate of the latest reality tv show mean more than that of your neighbor.  Why do we let our elderly go hungry while we glorify people behaving like spoiled, self center, ego centric monsters.  It is no wonder our generations have become more and more entitled we have taught them the behavior is not only okay it is encouraged.
    Children once were taught that they were to take care of their parents as their parents took care of them.  Now they are taught to dump things that are inconvenient.
    Our families are broken down and we are all doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment